Nokia XpressMusic™ Series Lineup – Music Gets You Talking
Nokia 5300 XpressMusic
Nokia 5300 XpressMusic, is a Nokia Series 40 3rd edition FP2 mobile phone by Nokia. It was launched worldwide on September 2006 along with the Nokia 3250 XpressMusic. This was the first phone to carry the XpressMusic branding. The phone has a slider design and features a 240×320 pixels (QVGA) TFT display and 1.3 Mega pixel (CMOS) camera which you can use in landscape mode. It has dedicated music buttons which makes it easy to access music.
The Nokia 5300 can hold over 100 albums worth of music on a 2GB microSD card. Thanks to dedicated music keys, consumers can easily control the playback of their music while simultaneously enjoying other functions such as texting, browsing or taking pictures. For an even better groove, consumers can plug in their favorite headphones or external speakers with a 3.5mm headset jack by simply connecting them to the Nokia 5300 using the inbox adapter.
- Dedicated keys for convenient music play
- Plug in your own headsets with the universal headset adapter
- Never run out of space with expandable memory up to 2 GB
- Show off great pictures with the 1.3 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom
- Fun and friendly design that’s easy on the grip
- Get everyone moving to the beat with high quality loudspeaker
The Nokia 5300 makes a few appearances in Fall Out Boy’s latest music video of their single, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. The Nokia 5300 also makes an appearance in Danity Kane’s music video, Ride For You and in Jesse McCartney’s music video, Just So You Know.
Nokia 5700 XpressMusic
Nokia 5700 XpressMusic, an accessible 3G smartphone augmented by a dedicated audio chip for enhanced music performance. The Nokia 5700 XpressMusic features an iconic twist design that easily switches between four modes at the flick of the wrist – music player, 2 Megapixel camera, video call and smartphone. Combining the benefits of a music-oriented, multipurpose device featuring 3G dataspeeds.
Using an optional 2GB MicroSD card, the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic supports up to 1500 tracks that can be enjoyed using Bluetooth stereo headphones, with their own favorite 3.5mm plug-equipped headphones and the included headset adaptor or through built-in stereo loudspeakers. Loading songs onto the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic is fast and easy as consumers can choose from a broad range of supported digital formats, including WMA, MP3, AAC, as well as eAAC+ and MP4. When purchasing music online, shoppers again have the luxury of choice as they can select from a range of Internet music stores, also those utilizing Windows Media Player Digital Rights management (WMDRM). The optimized music player in the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic supports album art, playlists, plus a 5-band equalizer and audio visualizations.
- Experience crystal clear Hi-Fi sound with dedicated audio chip
- Share your grooves through the built-in stereo loudspeakers with 5-band equalizer, stereo widening, loudness and balance
- Snap photos and videos on a 2 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom and flash
- Shoot up to 5 images wide in panorama mode and view your amazing photos on a large 2.2″ QVGA screen
- Enjoy seamless web browsing and faster download speeds via 3G technology
- Access your music in an instant with a smart twist and a touch of dedicated keys
- Plug in compatible Bluetooth stereo wireless headset to listen and control your music
- Store up to 1,500 of the songs you love on a 4 GB microSD card* to keep the music flowing
* 4 GB microSD card not included in sales package
This phone is used in the video of the famous Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias in his 2007 debut album “Insomniac” in the song “do you know – ping pong song”. It is also used in the music video of the song “You Know What It Is” by T.I. featuring Wyclef Jean.
Nokia 5310 XpressMusic – Small in size, big on music
With a sleek aluminium finish, the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic phone blends an array of features with an iconic design. At only 9.9mm thick and weighing less than 71 grams, the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic fits comfortably in a pocket or purse. Equally important, the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic offers up to 18 hours of music playback, memory for up to 3,000 songs** on an optional 4GB microSD card and dedicated music keys. With a 2-megapixel camera and a bright 2-inch QVGA screen with up to 16 million colors
- Thin (9.9 mm), classic design with aluminium side panels
- 3 dedicated music keys, with diamond cut music key symbols
- Crystal clear sound, enabled with a dedicated audio chip
- Music playback up to 20 hours
Nokia 5610 XpressMusic – Edgy design, sharp sound
The Nokia 5610 XpressMusic comes ready to rock with an iconic Music Slider key making music easy to access with a flick of the thumb. Aluminum side panels accent the all-black high gloss finish and large 2.2-inch, 16 million color display of the Nokia 5610 XpressMusic. The Nokia 5610 XpressMusic offers crystal clear sound and up to 22 hours of music playback and memory with capacity for 3,000 songs on an optional 4GB microSD card. More than just a phone and music player, the Nokia 5610 XpressMusic features a high-quality 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. The Nokia 5610 XpressMusic uses 3G technology, making downloads, web-browsing and video calls faster and easier.
- Cutting edge, urban design, slide form factor, black high gloss front finish, with scratch protection and aluminum side panels
- Music slider with instant mode switching between music player, FM RDS radio and phone idle mode
- Crystal clear sound, and music playback up to 22 hours, enabled with a dedicated audio chip
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with dual flash
- Watch videos in near DVD quality on the 2.2 inch screen in 16 million color 30 fps
- Fast 3G connection for music downloads and video call
- Enjoy web 2.0 services directly from your phone – using Yahoo Go! Nokia Internet Search, Widsets or suing Nokia Download! client