Last time, we discussed about the Laptop Dependability Study published by SquareTrade and it revealed how the companies fared in the ranking. It did also reveal who coveted the Most Reliable Laptop Brand Manufacturer award. We will now be discussing about a well-known laptop center in Austin, Texas.
Parts-People.com – The experts with Dell laptops!
The company has been specializing in Dell Laptop parts and Laptop repair services for about a decade. Parts-People.com offers an extensive part catalog for your Dell laptop. They serve both home and business class consumers. Parts people keep a large inventory of Dell laptop parts and Grade-B (refurbished) laptops for those who opt to get one. The facility also hosts a laptop recycling center.
A computer specialist will first diagnose your laptop and contact you to discuss the options and measures to be taken. They will take it as a priority to fix the problem without replacing parts that can still be used. But if the customer elects to replace or make it as a refurbished unit, stock parts will be available anytime.
If the customer decides to proceed with the Laptop repair, the initial diagnosis fee will be waived and it will be one-rate $100 labor fee on top of the parts and shipping costs.
• Repair comes with a 90 Day warranty period.
• Same day service is available for an additional charge.
• $100 one-rate for all dell repair services (no hourly charge)
Here is the complete list of dell laptop repair services offered on Parts People:
Laptop Screen Problems
• LCD screen is blank
• Inverter install and replacement
• Cracked laptop LCD screen
• LCD screen has lines
• Dim or faint image on screen
Board Level Component Repair
• Loose or damaged ports (NIC, audio ports)
• Please contact us to confirm that we can perform this repair on your laptop.
• DC power jack repair
• Dell OEM Windows Restore
• Windows Installation
• viruses, spy-ware, and mal-ware removal
• Does not power on
• Does not charge battery
• No power at all
• Loose power port
• Lights comes on for a few seconds then the laptop turns back off
• Cracked plastic casing
• Full cosmetic refurbishing
• LCD back cover replacement
• Bottom base replacement
• Keyboard Replacement
• Install Memory
• Hard Drives
• Video Cards
If you want to check out for more information about laptop repairs and upgrade from Parts-People, please visit the site by clicking on the highlighted link.
Published by Jonathan N. on May 23, 2013