2K Sports has posted the change logs and improvements for the 2nd patch of the NBA 2K10. Details after the hop.
- When using the Living Roster, users can now play standard Quick Games with players who are injured in real life.
- The Dunk Off trophy should now be unlocking when the requirements have been achieved.
- The Upcoming Matchups and Rebounding Leaders overlays should no longer obstruct the camera during NBA Today/My Player play.
- The camera will no longer cut away to the nosebleed cam mid-free throw during NBA Today/My Player play.
- The ‘On-Ball Defense’ column should now properly perform ascending/descending sorts
- Further tuned the assist logic such that the CPU should be more diligent in handing out assists to players.
- Pass accuracy has been toned down for passes out of a double team, passes out of contact shots, and non-inbound full court passes.
- Addressed a rare occurrence where the referee would hold on to the ball and not pass it to the shooter during free throw shooting situations.
- CPU players are now much more selective when choosing to pass the ball while attacking the basket.
- Offensive rebounds are now much tougher to grab following missed free throws.
- When played locked, the CPU will no longer throw a full court pass following a missed shot due to the user rapidly pressing the ‘Y’ button for the rebound.
- Corrected an issue that was causing online NBA Today games to disconnect when a user with his/her console set to North America was playing an opponent who had their console set to Europe/Asia.
- Fixed a Team-Up divergence that occurred when users would rapidly press the ‘Start’ button during the loading screen.
- Addressed a crash in leagues that would occur when the league was using an out of date roster.
- Addressed a divergence in leagues that would occur when the league was using a custom roster and/or had a league size larger than 12 users.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where some users would experience a crash during the ‘Connecting to Host’ dialog.
- Improved connection times when attempting to connect to an opponent.
- Fixed a rare hang on the ‘Closing Match’ dialog that appears at the conclusion of a Team-Up game.
- Users who are currently in the Playoffs time period of their seasons will no longer be disconnected from Pick-Up games after the first made basket of the game.
- Addressed an issue where users would occasionally hang (often after winning the Finals MVP) when advancing past the end of the season.
- Found and addressed an instance where cloned players were still being created when users chose to change teams following the Summer Circuit.
- The NBA 2K Insider will no longer incorrectly tell the user he has an important decision to make when a decision doesn’t need to be made.
- Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect game results to be posted to the Standings when the user chose to participate in a drill immediately after a played game.
- Decreased steal success when playing My Player Pick-Up games.
- Addressed an issue that would cause the Finals celebration to occur after the third win of a series when the user finished that game on the bench.
- Users are now able to sign free agents during the season once the player re-signing deadline has passed.
- ‘Recent Games’ scores will no longer be erased when exiting from practice.
- The commentators will no longer refer to players as having scored 0 points when that is not appropriate.
- CPU teams will now trade amongst themselves during 30-team Associations when the user has automated the Player Trading task for all of the teams.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the game to report incorrect ages for 2K Share Draft Class prospects. The prospects will no longer retire after their first season in the league.
- Addressed a rare issue where players would have some of their attributes jump to 99 when they had low morale and/or were on a team with poor team chemistry.
- Addressed a case where players would not show up on the roster once they were signed by a team.
- In Season mode, users are now able to sign players from the free agent list.
- In Season mode, users are now able to trade players without needing to follow salary cap guidelines.