Grading Web Design Firms
In building a website, choosing a good web design is very crucial down the line. This is an important aspect in attracting visitors to come to your website for a product or a service. An agency usually helps their clients find the best web design company according to their requirements, and in order to help them build a top notch website in no time. Prospective clients can view firms that use advanced and sophisticated designs that can possibly be applied to their websites. Customers can rely on the rigorous evaluation process which yields a reliable comprehensive list of the top web design companies in the business.
According to the website Best Web Design Agencies, the main evaluation steps in ranking web design companies in chronological order are; project analysis, design analysis, design detail, stock quality, and ease of access. Here are the general and specific queries (which were gathered on their website):
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work was initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved, and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
Project Specific Queries:
- What form of planning and strategy was undertaken by the agency before they started on your project?
- Do your pages pass W3C standards?
- Were your pages designed in CSS?
- What types of images were used during the design of your website?
- How long did it take the agency to craft out your design? For how many pages?
Best Web Design Agencies evaluates and ranks website design companies in several countries; mainly in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and India. For more information about the service you can Check it out here.
Posted on February 14, 2013, in Blogging, Campaign, Technology and tagged best web design company, bestwebdesign, Grading Web Design Firms, top web design companies, web design, web development. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.